Enhanced security for GSC everywhere
Are you one of the millions of Canadians who access their health care through GSC everywhere? On August 21, 2023, GreenShield will be implementing a new authentication technology to ensure your journey is seamless and secure.
There are two significant changes for you:
1. Email addresses will replace user IDs
Before accessing the web or mobile applications, you are required to establish a new account. Based on your feedback, this is the preferred method for login. All preferences and information from your old account will seamlessly carry over to the new one.
2. Multi-factor authentication is required to log in to the web and mobile applications.
You will receive your validation codes via email.
What are the benefits for you?
- Self-serve password reset capabilities
- Better protection of personal information
- This is a key enabler for the GreenShield+ experience you have been hearing about
How and when will this impact plan members?
A message is now live on GSC everywhere advising members of the upcoming change to login credentials.
In August, you will be required to set up a new account at your next login. Users that do not proceed with the change will be unable to access the services until the change has been completed.
For more information, check the website for GSC everywhere: https://gsceverywhere.ca/login